Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 26 March 2011

30 Day About Me Challenge: Day 1: Where were you 5 years ago?


Me 5 years ago

5 years ago I was 17, in Sixth form at my school and going out with my first boyfriend, Luke. I had brunette hair and was probably around half a stone bigger than I am now, with therefore more impressive boobs. I was a bit of a party animal, liking to drink lots and not care about the consequences of my actions. I had poor attendance at school and was on report, didn't have many friends as I had fallen out with most of them, but didn't really care as my boyfriend and a couple of close friends were my life. I was living with Luke at my mum's house at one point and was a bit of a nightmare for her from what I remember. How times change... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...