Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 16 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die


Go to New York!

I wrote a post dedicated to things I want to do before I die and one of the ones I really can't wait to do is take a trip to New York!! I wouldn't want to leave Cameron behind, so it will either have to be pretty soon (before he gets old enough to go running off and causing mayhem) or quite a while in the future. I cannot wait to go as I have always wanted to see the sights and was so jealous when my brother went travelling and went to New York and LA (another place I want to go to!). Being a huge friends geek I will also have to visit those sites, and the Sex and the City ones! Arghhh getting excited already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...