Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 13 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 12- A picture of something you love



                                                       DISNEYLAND PARIS!!!!

I absolutely love Disneyland, I am such a child! I have been around ten times in the last 13 years and cannot wait to go again... I think I am going to try and resist until Cameron is old enough to enjoy it more, so maybe another 3 years. I don't personally think I will last that long though.. The last time I went was last year for my 21st birthday whilst I was 5 months pregnant with Cameron so I couldn't go on my favourite ride: Pirate's of the Caribbean, I was devestated!

I just love the atmosphere at Disney, it's like everyone's troubles just go away whilst they are there and everyone has fun. I have been over Summer and just before Christmas and I definitely think the atmosphere around Christmas is better. They have lovely parades and also fake snow (though it often gets cold enough to have real snow as well!). I cannot wait for Cameron to experience this magical place. I hope he loves it just as much as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...