Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 24 January 2011

What I've been wearing....

My new style has continued (mainly as I threw out all my old clothes!) and I have been wearing my lovely new clothes. A current favourite outfit of mine is this casual but girly one:

Excuse the tired face!

Cross Lace Top (front), Jane Norman

(back)

Jeggings, New Look












It's so versatile! I have worn it to uni, to the church and to lunch at my nan's as well as out shopping and just hanging around the flat! I love how light the material is and the lace detail at the back of the top is different. The dark blue jeggings look just like skinny jeans and are so comfy! I have worn black satin ballet pumps with the outfit mainly, but also with my suede effect shoe boots to glam it up a bit.
Ballet Pumps, New Look

Shoe Boots, Dorothy Perkins

It's a great outfit for day and night and I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...