Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 24 January 2011

Product Review: Pantene Repair and Protect Intensive Treatment

Just thought I would update you all with a beauty must have I have just discovered.

I have always struggled with my hair as it seems to get greasy easily, but if I don't use products to help my damaged hair I end up with a frazzled looking mess for hair! I am always on the lookout for a new intensive treatment for my hair and up until recently have been using the Aussie Miracle range. They are great, but at £4 odd a bottle, I was hoping for something cheaper.

I found the Pantene Repair and Protect Conditioning treatment on offer in Superdrug and thought there was no harm in giving it a go at only £1.90 for a big tub!



I finally got a chance to try it tonight and was not disappointed. It said to leave it on 3-5 minutes, and as I had Cameron in the bathroom with me getting fed up, I did only leave it on for the 3 minutes. It washed out really easily and instantly felt silky smooth which is always a good sign!

I usually leave my hair to dry naturally for around an hour as I don't like using too much heat on it, but as it was getting late and I wanted Cameron to get to sleep, I only left it to dry for around half an hour and dried it from still wet (usually a bad thing for my hair). It dried relatively easily and I moved onto straightening. After going over my hair with the straighteners, it was so soft to the touch and smelt lovely too.

I definitely feel my hair is in better condition, even after one wash, and look forward to seeing my hair visibly improve more and more with each wash. A great bargain buy and a wonder product I will be stocking up on in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...