Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 16 February 2015

Feeling Lucky

It's never going to be easy to start a relationship with someone who already has children from previous relationships. Ed also hasn't had very much experience with children before and so was understandably pretty nervous when it came to first meeting my children. I was nervous too. What if they didn't get on with him, what if he found he couldn't cope.

I needn't have worried. The children loved him from the first meeting and he is amazing with them, even better than me at times!









I couldn't be happier right now- depression, which I know is a chemical imbalance in my brain more than anything else, aside. Ed is brilliant with the children and we are all very lucky to have him around.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...