Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 10 December 2013

All I Want for Christmas...

Rather than bore you with my actual Christmas Wish List, filled with lots of pink and girly things, I thought instead I would share with you my 'fantasy wish list'...

A full nights sleep....





With two toddlers, sleep is a distant memory for me and Tim... Carly used to sleep through the night but ever since she started getting teeth, she has become unsettled in the night again. Cameron has never been a good sleeper, and the both of them together are leaving me exhausted!

Kate Moss' Body


Ever since I saw the photos of Kate Moss for Playboy recently I have wanted her body! How she looks this good at her age I don't know, but I would trade bodies in an instant!

The ability to stop stressing out over trivial things!





I find it hard to remember sometimes that the little things aren't important. I need to look at my little ones and appreciate everything good in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...