Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 7 November 2013

My Wedding Plans

Although I may have already gone through some wedding plans when I blogged before, most of the details have actually changed over the past year so I figured an update on all things wedding was long overdue. Pinterest has been amazing at helping me with my theme so there are some things from there, and some of my own bits and pieces too. I won't reveal the dress, obviously, but figured everything else goes so here, without further ado, are our wedding plans in pictures:









 




















Pinterest Planning:

















Our theme is Sweetheart with a colour scheme of pale pinks and ivory and an accent of pearl. So exciting now we are in the double figure countdown!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...