Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 22 October 2012

A Pregnancy in Pictures

I knew early on that I wanted to document this pregnancy well so started a diary which I managed to keep up into the second trimester when I started writing the pregnancy updates on my blog instead. I did want to take a photo a day of my bump but never remember to do it so instead have taken a photo each Monday since I was in my second trimester, in the same spot to show the difference in bump shape and size as well as possible. With only a few weeks left I cannot wait to take a photo in the same spot with my newborn baby! This is my pregnancy journey so far.... 




21 weeks to 31 weeks pregnant




 

32 weeks to 37 weeks pregnant



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...