Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 2 July 2012

Pregnancy Diary: 21 Weeks!

A friend suggested I start up a weekly update post on my blog about my pregnancy and I loved the idea. As I am 21 weeks pregnant today I thought I would start now. Hope you enjoy reading about my pregnancy!

What's going on with me this week:

Babycentre says:

"If you've started to feel your baby's movements, you can look forward to more action in the coming weeks. You may soon feel like she's practising martial arts, as her initial fluttering movements turn into fully-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better.

You're probably feeling quite comfortable these days. This, in fact, may be the most enjoyable time in your pregnancy. You're not too big yet, and the usual aches and pains associated with pregnancy like nausea, frequent urination, and fatigue are for the most part gone. Relax and enjoy it while you can".


What I feel this week:

Everyone always says that you feel your second baby a lot earlier than your first, and although that was true for me, I was starting to get a little paranoid that I hadn't felt as strong kicks as other people described in the last few weeks. The baby has been getting a lot more wriggly lately and this morning I felt such strong kicks that it was possible to feel them from outside my tummy and I could even see the movement which was amazing! It definitely reassures me now that I have something that shows me she is ok in there. As for feeling more comfortable that is true, I no longer feel sick or as exhuasted but the frequent need to pee is still around, I'm starting to think it won't actually go and just stay around until after she is born now! Overall I am feeling good though and looking forward to the things I have planned for this month to make things less of a drag as I count down the remaining weeks!

What's happening with my baby this week:

Babycentre says:

'Your baby now weighs about 360g and is about 27cm long. Your baby's eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed, and he can now blink. If you’re having a boy, testes will descend from the pelvis into the scrotum in the coming weeks'

What my baby looks like inside this week:





What my bump looks like this week:

Yep.... I'm massive!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...