Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 17 February 2012

Project 365 #30 Time with my Little Man and #31 Brother's Birthday Meal

Oops, missed a couple, bad blogger! On Wednesday I had lots of quality time with Cameron and took advantage of him being in a cuddly mood. I even managed to take a photo (although it is blurry, and when I tried to take another one he decided he wanted to get up and play instead, damn it!).




Yesterday was my little brother's 17th birthday and we all went out for a meal (slight disaster with not being able to book a table meant we didn't eat until gone nine, starving!). It was a good night, although Cameron is definitely at that akward age of never wanting to sit still!




1 comment:

  1. Cameron looks soo cute! Bless him! Sounds like a nice eve though! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...