Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 16 February 2012

Diary Entry: Hectic!

I have totally been neglecting the blog since the house move, I know. Things have been pretty manic at the moment. Not only are we still trying to get everything straight in the new house, I am also considering returning to work so have been job searching lots. My best friend is now only weeks away from giving birth so I have also been spending lots of time with her talking all things baby and labour, and going along with her to hospital appointments and scans. She also had her babyshower last weekend which was lovely.



It seems lately that time has been going by really fast and I don't have time for much. I miss blogging reguarly though so I will be back writing more often very soon! I have filmed another vlog, but it is extremely quiet so I may have to re-film it! I hope all my followers are well and had a good valentine's day. As my boyfriend is anti-valentine's we celebrated our 4 month anniversary on the Sunday before instead and my mum bought me a bunch of pink tulips instead on the day itself.



Tonight me and my family are off out for a meal as it is my little brother's 17th birthday, can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...