Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Ten Minute DVDs are My Solution!

I struggle to motivate myself to exercise during the week. Once a week I attend an exercise class which I love and feel really works, but during the rest of the week I just can't seem to be bothered. With the new year well and truly underway I figured I had to get some more excercise in my routine so bought yet another 10 minute solution DVD to add to my huge collection (I must have nearly all of them now!). I love these DVDs as they are so easy to follow and I pick up on the routines really fast. They are also so versatile as you can mix them up, do them alone or all together for a 50 minute workout.



My favourite two have to be Pilates and Tummy Toners. I love Pilates as it really helps tone you up without actually feeling like you are working out.



The tummy toners DVD is my most recent purchase but by far my favourite.



My stomach is the only part of me I feel I actually really need to tone up. I am pretty happy with my legs, bum and arms and don't feel I need to lose any more weight (I am now a size 8 and weigh 9 stone). This DVD is perfect as it has 5 seperate routines to that focus on toning your abs and waist. I usually do four out of the five (skipping the last section as I have usually done enough and found it the least fun). I rearrange the order of the workout slightly so that I am cooling down with the yoga for abs section.

This brings me onto my only negative of the DVDs, that they don't have a warm up or cool down section which means you run the risk of seriously hurting yourself. I just do a few stretches before and after the workout to combat this, but it really should be included.

I would highly recommend these DVDs to anyone looking for an effective workout. There are so many out there to choose from that you are bound to find one you will love. Using both the Pilates and Tummy Toning DVDs during the week and keeping up with my class weekly as well, I plan to tone up and feel more confident in the next couple of months.




Do you have a favourite workout DVD? Have you tried the Ten Minute Solutions?

3 comments:

  1. Ohh these sound great! I really want to tone my stomach! Might have to give these a try :)
    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun :) I have given you a blog award http://sweet--rachel.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've given you a blog award - http://candyflosshead.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html !! :) <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...