Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 6 January 2012

Product Review: Soap and Glory: Treats for Hands and Feet

I will admit that I am not really one to use products on my hands or feet so tried to keep an open mind when using them....

Hand Food 125ml



What they say:
 
 
"Contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow . Scented with our Original Pink fragrance. the most astonishing hand cream ever? You decide!

Instructions for Use

Apply as often as you want to soften, smooth and soothe dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands"


What I say:



As a hand cream novice, I like this product. As with most Soap and Glory creams, this had a sweet, girly scent but it wasn't overpowering and the product sunk straight into my hands without leaving a greasy residue and allowing me to type away within a minute of using it without fear of leaving marks on the keyboard. It left my hands feeling nice and soft, though I don't find they are ever that dry to be honest. I will be giving my mum this to try as she suffers from dry hands and has tried a lot of other hand creams out there to compare against.


Heel Genius 125ml


 
What they say:
 
"Better than a pedicure? It renovates rough feet in a single overnight session, doubles as a foot cream, and will give even the roughest of cuticles a run for its money. Featuring allantoin, glycerin, macadamia oil, menthol, bilberry, orange and lemon fruit acid smoothers.

Instructions for Use

Massage a generous layer onto clean feet every night [or at least as often as you remember]. Slip cotton socks overtop and let it soak in while you sleep"


What I say:



Now, to be fair, I have yet to use this cream overnight, so I need to do that before I make my final decision on the product. However, using it just as a foot cream after coming out of the shower I like it. It makes my feet feel like they have been pampered, and they felt nice and soft when I took my slipper socks back off (slipper socks, though highly unattractive, are highly necessary with this cream as it makes your feet so slippery!). The scent is a lot stronger than the hand cream, and I found it smelt strongly of peppermint, which I am assuming is the menthol ingredient. This is fine though as it is what I would expect from a foot cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...