Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 8 January 2012

Product Review: Soap and Glory: Getting Glammed Up

Like most girly girls, I am easily drawn in by makeup and as I love Soap and Glory I love that they have branched out into makeup more recently. This Christmas I got a few items of makeup by the brand...

Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in Candy Gloss 7ml




What they say:

"Fasten your seatbelts! It's Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker with SUPERFILL™ Lip Plumping Spheres and LIPSWELL™ Volume Boost Technology. As ALL OUT Pout-Plumping as our 'Original Formula', in a seductive Candy Gloss colour with a fabulous vanilla flavour"
 
 
 
What I say:
 
I was very excited to receive this gloss as part of the Big Splendour box set. I have used the Mother Pucker glosses before and find them to be the best lip plumpers I have tried. This shade is lovely and girly. It goes on with just a hint of pink and shimmer and the plumping ingredients have my lips nicely tingling and looking plumper instantly. The vanilla flavour is quite subtle but a lovely touch.
 
Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in Clear 7ml
 
What they say:
 
 
 
"Fasten your seatbelts! It's Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker with SUPERFILL™ Lip Plumping Spheres and LIPSWELL™ Volume Boost Technology. As ALL OUT Pout-Plumping as our 'Original Formula', in a fabulous chocolate orange flavour"
 
What I say: 
 
 
 
I got this as part of my present from my younger sister and love it. Like the pink shade, it makes my lips look amazing after one application. This is a clear shade, enhancing my natural lip colour with a gloss that isn't sticky or gloopy. I love how it makes my lips look. This gloss has a gorgeous chocolate orange flavour which I LOVE!
 
 
Arch de Triumph 3.26g
 
What they say:
 
 
"It shapes! It shifts! It lifts for instantly beautiful brows"
 
What I say:
 

I am pretty sure I have already reviewed this, but I couldn't find it, so I will briefly review it again. I again got this from my sister for Christmas and was really pleased as I have used it before and loved it. This is a brilliant eyebrow pencil for me, but it would not suit someone with dark hair as the shade is right for blonde hair in my opinion. The highlighter is something you don't find on many eyebrow pencils and a brilliant idea, it really helps make my eyes stand out. This is a great product and one that I will definitely use again and again.


Are you a fan of Soap and Glory cosmetics? Do you own any products you would recommend?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...