Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 8 January 2012

My Day in Pictures

I always love posts by other bloggers where they put up their week in pictures, but I wouldn't be able to not use the photos in posts during the week. So, instead, I have decided to post up days in pictures every so often. Here is my Sunday in photos:


Sorry about the fact that I have mauled half of it.... I LOVE this cheesecake and had to get it on a shopping trip with my best friend


My family had our first sunday roast of the new year this afternoon. Yummy!

I have had a lazy evening in and caught up on my favourite blogs as well as attempting to write a few myself!

One of Cameron's Christmas presents from myself was an aquadoodle. I love it and wish it were mine...

My nan put her handbag on Cameron and it looked so much like a school bag I had to take a photo. He looks so grown up, scary how fast time is going!


Is this something you would like to see more of in the future? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...