Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 16 January 2012

The L Word aka My Latest Obsession

This morning I watched Black Swan for what seems like the hundreth time. I am slightly in love with both Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis, total girl crushes! Having put this as my status on FB, my friend Harriet suggested I watch The L Word.



I had of course heard of it as it has had six seasons. However, I had never seen it before. Having streamed the first episode I am officially hooked. Harriet has a habit of getting me addicted to TV shows. When we were still living together back in Uni she managed to get me into Gossip Girl and we watched about ten episodes in one night!

Have you watched this show? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...