Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 22 December 2011

Work it Baby Christmas Meal!

Last night was my exercise class Christmas meal at a lovely posh hotel in Bournemouth right by the seafront. I was a bit nervous as I didn't now anyone that well but the girls are all lovely and I soon felt at home.



The meal was lovely; I had soup followed by a turkey roast and then a very yummy but very sickly mousse dessert (it reminded me of melted marshmallow).




After we had eaten, we went up to the bar and had a chat and then got some wine and had a bit of a dance which was nice.





I got a bit drunk and had a great time, and my boyfriend came and picked me up around 11pm. All in all I had a great time and am so pleased I started attending Kirsty's classes, not only am I looking much better for it but I also got the chance to meet such lovely ladies.

Me with the founder of Work it Baby, Kirsty!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like you had a lovely night hun :) the pudding looks AMAZING!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, was great! Yeah, was yummy but so sickly, couldn't finish it!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...