Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 22 December 2011

My Amazing New Nails!

Yesterday afternoon in time for my Christmas meal, I had my first ever set of acrylic nails done and I could not be more pleased with them!



I have bitten my nails since I was really young and, although I recently stopped and they were ok in length, they are very weak and break easily so I loved the idea of having pretty long nails for once.

I had them done by an old friend Tish (Letitia's Nails) and she really is fantastic and so reasonably priced too! I am very impressed and will be having them done with her again in the future!

I am finding them a bit strange to get used to, even the simplest tasks are fiddly now like opening buttons and typing on my phone! However, I am in love with them and couldn't be happier. They have even made me forget how rubbish I have been feeling with this cold in the run up to Christmas! I got so many compliments last night as well, very happy girly!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...