Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Rapunzel, Rapunzel Let Down Your Hair....

I have had short hair since the beginning of the year when I had it cut back into a bob. Although I do love having my hair the way it is, I also miss being able to curl it and think it looked really nice when it was longer.

I have never considered extensions before as I found them a bit tacky and also would never be able to justify spending so much money on my hair when I have Cameron to consider. However, I started looking on eBay and found some clip in ones (which have the added bonus of not damaging your hair as well) for £25 including delivery.

I was a little wary as that is pretty low for a full head of extensions, and there is always a risk buying online, but I am glad I took the risk as I love them!



I do have majorly thick hair which means the extensions are a bit on the thin side against my natural hair. I may have to buy more extensions at some point to thicken them out a bit, but overall I love them and it has been so weird having long hair again! I haven't had my hair this long since I was about 14!

What do you think? I think the colour match is the best bit, they really blend in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...