Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Yummy Mummy's Christmas Gift Guide: Mums!




As promised, this is the first of a series of blog posts on gift ideas for your nearest and dearest. I thought I would start off with an easy one for me, mums! I absolutely adore my mum as she is so amazing and helps me all the time, so when it comes to her birthday and Christmas, I love being able to give her presents that show her I care. For the last few years I have bought her a pretty diary from Paperchase as part of her present, it's become a bit of a tradition. For all of you out there struggling with present ideas for your mummies, hope this helps!



Clockwise from top left: Gok Wan Totally Gorgeous Gift Set (currently better than half price in Boots! £22- was £45!); Dove Indulgent Silk Duo Gift Set (£6.49, Superdrug); Embossed Heart Robe (£35, La Senza); Selection of 'Experience' Gifts (pictured left to right: Afternoon Tea for Two £14.99; Mother and Daughter Photoshoot and Makeover £19.50; Pamper Day at Bannatyne Spa £34.99, all from Play.com); Cosmetic Bag and Hand Lotion Gift Set (£3.99, Superdrug); Bagpuss Hot Water Bottle (£15, River Island).


 Clockwise from top left: Euphoria, Calvin Klein (available at Boots, 30ml £29.99); Beige Purse (£25, River Island); Models Own Nail Polish Set (£10, River Island); Anais, Anais, Cacherel (Available from The Perfume Shop 50ml for £22.99)


Clockwise from top left: Adopt a Reindeer Gift Set (£22.95, Play.com); Chocolate Feast Box (£18.50, Cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk); Cable Knitted Cardigan (£22.99, New Look); Aqua Floral 2012 Page to Day A5 Diary (£10, Paperchase); Selection of Festive Gift Bag Bouquets (Pictured: Christmas Rose and Freesia and Rose Gift Bags, both £35, Marks and Spencers)

Watch out for my next Christmas Gift Guide, coming in the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...