Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Yummy Mummy's Christmas Gift Guide: Dads!

So next in the series is present ideas for your dad! Now, I for one am not overly close to my dad, as him and my mum divorced when I was only a baby and he now lives in Essex so we don't see each other much... However, I do get to see him at Christmas, and ever since I got my first pay cheque when I was 16, I have been giving him a present from me and my brother (yes, not overly fair that I end up buying the present every year!). If you are still stuck for what to get your dad, I hope my gift guide helps!



Clockwise from top left: Soap and Glory for Men Beard Science Set (£20, Boots); Remington Shaver (Half price at £69.99, Sainsburys); Slippers with Freshtech technology (£14, Marks and Spencers); Baylis & Harding Male Pamper Gift Set (£9.99, New Look)


Clockwise from top left: Navy Over head Cable Shawl Jumper (£35, Burton); Beckham Instinct EDT (available from Boots, £20 for 75ml); Nissan GTR Driving Thrill Experience (£88.99, Play.com); Brown Export Embossed Wallet (£12.99, River Island); Ben Sherman Purple Dial and Black Strap Watch (£34.99, H Samuel)



Clockwise from top left: Sports Trivia game (£3.50, Marks and Spencers); iPod Shuffle 4th Generation 2GB Silver (£39, Sainsburys); Haynes Jaguar E Type Kit (£10, Sainsburys); Digital Tyre Gauge (£12, Marks and Spencers); Couch Potato With Cider (£10, BHS); British Food Cook Book (£8, Marks and Spencers); 80's Music Quiz (£4.99, New Look)

And, if your parents are still together, why not get them a present they can share?


From left: Gourmet Getaway for Two (£99.99); Sightseeing Cruise and Trip on the London Eye for Two (£64.99); Winning Race Day Package for Two (£48.99). All available from Play.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...