Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Work It, Baby!

For the past 8 weeks I have been attending a fitness class aimed at mums called Work It Baby.



The classes are run by a lovely, bubby woman called Kirsty and since starting, the routines have changed three times which is great as variety helps keep me motivated and on my toes. The latest routine has definitely been the most fun and worthwhile in my opinion and I actually look forward to going to the classes.



Now, if you know me, you will know that I absolutely hate exercise generally as it bores me, I have a severe lack of co-ordination, and I just don't have that urge to 'work out' all the time like some girls do. I tried the gym back when I was at Uni, along with my two uni friends, but ended up going about five times in a few months and it just wasn't worth the money.

What is great about Work It Baby is that the classes are only £5, and you can pay in a range of great packages, such as the one that I am currently on which is £15 for the month, paid in advance. I think a fiver a week, for something that is not only helping me tone up and lose weight, but is also getting me out of the house, giving me a break from being a mum, and helping me meet other mums, is well worth it!



Not having a job this year meant that I would miss out on the Christmas Meal/Parties that other people have, but Kirsty has set up a Christmas Meal for all the Work it Baby members at a hotel in Bournemouth which is a great idea.



If you live in the Bournemouth area and want to tone up and get fit after having had your kids, then I would highly recommend the classes. They are fun, lively, have helped me feel so much more confident about my body and myself and are even doctor recommended (I have suffered from postnatal depression since having Cameron and was advised to go to the class by my health visitor!).



Even better is that Kirsty is currently offering one free taster session to any new members wanting to have a go and see if the classes are for them (offer available up until Christmas, get in touch with Kirsty for details and to book!).

So what are you waiting for? Take a look at the website here and the Facebook page here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...