Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Current Wishlist

Ok, so I know it isn't Wednesday... but I wanted to do a wishlist post today as I am currently sat very bored inside. It is raining where I am, and I want to be shopping, but a combination of my car currently being in a garage, and said car costing me £240 when I go to pick it up means that I actually can't afford to go shopping, even a little bit!

So instead, here are the things that I would be buying if I only had those all important pennies (and pounds)...



Cream Chunky Knit Cardigan
£24.99
H & M
 I love this cardigan and every time I have gone in H&M lately (which is a lot!), I have debated buying it... I will have to one day! Looks so comfy!

Striped Top/Dress
£9.99
H&M
 This says it is a dress but looks pretty short! I would probably wear it over leather look leggings, like the model.
Black Lace Bodycon Dress
£45
ASOS.com
 This dress would be perfect for the meals I have coming up. I really want to own something with lace as I have tried some things on and think the trend suits me!

Mesh Strapless Dress with Pearlised Trim
£45
ASOS.com
  This dress is gorgeous and would be great for over Christmas to wear out. I actually put it in my basket then remembered my money situation, damn it!
9 ct Gold Amethyst and Cubic Zirconia Ring
£99
H Samuel
 I lost a stone from my favourite ring the other day and need a replacement. I have been looking for one that my nan could buy me for Christmas but this is a bit out of price range! I love Amethyst stones though so this is definitely the style I will be looking for!
Chinese Laundry Ruffle Front Shoes
£69.99
New Look
Love these shoes! I don't know when I would wear them (to a wedding maybe?!), but they are so gorgeous I had to include them!


What is on your wishlist at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. WOW those shoes are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items on your wishlist!! Loving the ASOS strapless dress!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...