Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 6 November 2011

A Tag Post...

I saw this tag post on Bex's blog Futures and loved it so am doing it too!

1. Mood: I am slightly tipsy, having had a few glasses of wine. This is making me much more cheerful than usual as wine helps me to de-stress. Other than that I am nervous about my graduation on Wednesday...



2. If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be? I am actually for once not hungry.... but if I were then I would be very boring and want a curry, from anywhere to be honest, I am not fussed where... love a curry!



3. Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have two brothers and a sister, though my sister lives with my dad in Essex and one brother lives in Newcastle at the moment, for uni.



4. If your pets could talk, what would they say about you? I don't have any pets. Mum was always allergic when I was younger and now with rented accomodation and having Cameron, a pet just isn't practical...



5. Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head? I have followed my head too much in the past... so am trying to follow my heart more these days and make myself less hard



6. What are three songs on your road trip playlist? Journey: Don't stop believing, Adele: Rolling in the Deep, Kings of Leon: Sex on Fire


7. Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular? Not overly. I have been in More Magazine more times than I remember, and blogged for their website... but don't think this makes me particuarly famous...


8. Your favorite place for dessert? Hmmm.... does M&S count? I love their white chocolate cheesecake so much!! Otherwise, anywhere that serves cheesecake to be honest. It's pretty much the only dessert I eat...



9. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen? Hmmm... I don't get scared easily.. I would say that The Strangers scared me quite a bit at the time, but now I wouldn't say it does anymore... I don't get scared by them often, I love horror films!


10. Weekly goals: Graduate! Go for a meal to celebrate... have my car MOT done..


If you do the tag post aswell then don't foeget to post a link below! Love reading them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...