Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 11 November 2011

My Weekend Plans

So, as you all know by now, I graduated Wednesday and tonight I am going out for a meal with my family and boyfriend to celebrate. I was going to go for a Mexican restaurant, but nobody else really likes the food so instead we are going to Frankie and Bennies.



It is a double celebration as my brother just found out he has got onto the Kwik Fit apprenticeship, one of 6 from 6,000!



Tomorrow's plans are yet to be made, but on Sunday we are going for another meal for my mum's birthday, which is on Monday.



I also have some exciting top secret plans for Monday as well, which I will let you know about when I can!



Hope everyone has a great weekend whatever you are getting up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...