Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 13 November 2011

My Weekend: Celebrate Good Times!

This weekend, as anticipated, has been a good one. On Friday I went to Frankie and Bennies for a meal to celebrate my graduation with my family and boyfriend. It was a great night and my family, who hadn't met my boyfriend properly before, really liked him which is always a bonus...






I had a meatball calzone, which was so yummy!



On Saturday I spent the morning with my boyfriend and Cameron and then went over my best friend Sealy's in the afternoon, had some lunch with her, and watched Desperate Housewives snuggled up in front of her fire. In the evening I went over my mum's and we watched X Factor. My mum was very happy that Amelia Lilly went back in, despite rumours it was a total fix!



Today has been a long day. I had a lie in which was lovely, and then paid my mum back by spending the rest of the morning and early afternoon tidying her flat. We went for a walk along the beach with Cameron and my nan, which was freezing, before going back to hers to get ready for her birthday meal. We went to one of her favourite restaurants- The Shah of Persia, which has a really good menu. I decided to have the Chicken Tikka Masala, and am glad I did as it was really nice!



When we got back to my mum's we watched the X Factor results on plus one, I already knew who went out as I had gone on Facebook and ruined it for myself.


Bye Bye Kitty....

Tomorrow morning I have to be up bright and early for my 'top secret plans' so will be getting a relatively early evening. I hope everyone has had a good weekend and enjoyed whatever you got up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...