Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 18 November 2011

Christmas Shopping Finished!

Yes, you heard me right.. It is 18th November and I have officially finished my Christmas shopping (I am choosing to ignore the one Blu-ray which hasn't come out yet as that is out of my control!).



I am pleased it is all done as it means less stress nearer the time, and means I don't have to go out in the cold to be trampled in the crowds. However, I am a bit sad that it is done as it means I don't have an excuse to go shopping much in the next few weeks. As someone with a bit of a shopping addiction, this is sad news.. I will just have to volunteer to do my family's christmas shopping as well...

Have you done your Christmas shopping yet? Or do you enjoy the atmoshpere shopping in December gives you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...