Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 18 November 2011

All About the Comfort

As it gets colder outside, and also due to having pretty bad tummy cramps this week (damn being a girl!), I have taken to dressing a lot more casual than usual. In fact, last night I went round my boyfriend's flat and it was the first time I hadn't made so much of an effort.


Didn't take a photo but this is like what I was wearing

I wore baggy jeans, a vest top and a pale grey hoody, and the surprise was that he thought I looked cute in the outfit! I thought I looked like a 12 year old boy personally, but it was comfy, and that's more important than being a sex goddess sometimes (especially in winter).

2 comments:

  1. During the winter I always abandon sexy for comfy!!
    My look for winter is, jammies, fluffy socks and a duvet ~ Very sexy!!
    Jen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had tummy cramps today too :( I love the hoody though looks gorgeous!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...