Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 25 November 2011

2011/2012 Challenge: Day 4: Something you’ve learned this year.

Something I have learned this year is who my true friends really are. This year has been quite a tough one for me, and the people that came through for me and actually seemed to genuinely care how I was feeling were not the people I would have necessarily thought. I've also learnt that there are some girls out there who still act like they are 13 years old and in a school playground, but that's a whole other blog post...

I have made a lot of 'internet' friends over the past couple of years, and I know some people find this hard to comprehend, that I am friends with people I have never even met in real life, but I consider these girls to be better friends than a lot of people I have know longer, grown up with, live closer to. These girls have been there for me through my pregnancy, birth, Cameron's first year, my graduation and are still there for me now I am feeling happier. I have been able to meet a few of them: Katie, Joanne, Mel and Frankie and hope to meet many more as soon as possible!

Me and Katie when I was pregnant


Of course this is not to say that my 'actual' friends haven't been there for me too, some of them have and I am eternally grateful to each and every friend who has been there for me.

I just feel that I need to say a big thank you to these girls for being amazing, and that I hope to meet the rest of you in 2012!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope I am included, always here for you huni :D we will meet someday!! lol :) Love the christmas feel on your blog going to find myself a christmas background now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...