Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 24 September 2011

Pictures of the Day: 24th September









I wanted to do this as pictures of the day and include some photos from my day spent on the beach, but I wasn't able to rotate them successfully for some reason... So instead, here is the absolutely yummy dinner I had tonight at a meal to celebrate my nan's birthday (it is half eaten as I couldn't wait and had already demolished one wrap!). It was heavenly! Will definitely be getting that again next time! We had a great night out celebrating, and then went back to my nan's for X Factor and Chocolate and Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake. It was a great night!




2 comments:

  1. Love this post, due to all of the food :) you look stunning too hun :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thanks :) was so yummy!!! Best Fajitas I have ever had! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...