Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 6 September 2011

One Top, 4 Very Different Looks

I have a gorgeous pink and black top that I have had for the last couple of years. The top is a bit stretched (you will see why in a minute), but I won't throw it out just yet as this top has been through a lot with me.....




This is me wearing the top....as a dress!! on a night out back when I was young and carefree. I thought I was fat back then, boy was I wrong! I think I look almost anorexic here... Not a good look!









This is when I was 17 weeks pregnant and just starting to show.. I thought my bump was massive...


Looking quite a bit bigger... this is around 34 weeks pregnant on holiday in Cornwall... this is why the top is now stretched!



This is me just a couple of days ago wearing the (now a bit on the baggy side) top with jeans for a laidback daytime mum look! How times change! (but the top stays the same...)

How did I wear it best? Do you have a piece of clothing that has seen you through changes like me?


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I love how you have worn this hun :) It is such a gorgeous top and I can see why you don't want to get rid of it!! Love how you wore it a couple of weeks ago, those jeans are gorgeous too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...