Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 20 September 2011

A Few more Features



So a little while back I had a little revamp and added in a few new features such as 'Cuddles with Cameron' and 'Friday Feelings'. I wanted to add a couple more to keep things interesting and add to what my Blog offers its readers!

Topic Tuesday - If you read the blog reguarly, you will know by now that I can be pretty opinionated and do like to talk about more serious issues from time to time. I will be using this feature to cover these types of topics and allow feedback from you, the readers, if you want to get involved.



Wednesday Wishlist - I am pretty poor and of course put Cameron's wants and needs before my own. But a girl can still dream, can't she? These posts will show you what I would be buying, if I had the money, and what I will be adding to that Christmas list in a couple of months time!



Songs for Sunday - Until I have my new phone all sorted, and have set up iTunes properly etc, I am relying on good old YouTube to help bring music to my ears. I will be using this post to tell you all what I am currently listening to!



I also want to start back up my photo of the day as I felt it helped sum up each day in a short post. I won't be forcing this though, and if for example I stay in all day and don't really do much one day then I won't be boring you all with a mundane or repetitive photo.

I always love to hear feedback from my readers, so if you think that anything could be improved, or if there is a type of post you would love to read about on the blog then please get in touch by email or by commenting on this post or via the Facebook page.



2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait for the new features hun :) sounds great! xxx
    Oh and my word verification is.. nobby haha made me giggle!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...