Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 19 September 2011

30 Day Celebrity Challenge: Day 18: A celebrity you dislike that others seem to love

Ok, so as I said, maybe this should have been Cheryl Cole... Instead I am going to say Brad Pitt.



Now, don't get me wrong, I used to like him! Yes, he is handsome (or at least until he got older and randomly started growing very ugly grey beards!). But..... he lost something when he broke up with Jennifer Aniston, in my opinion, and only lost that thing even more by then going on to stay with Angelina Jolie, who to me just seems a bit like a homewrecker who for some reason seems to want to adopt every child she comes across lately.... I don't like either of them, and as a couple they really annoy me.

I am even more annoyed with Brad Pitt lately having read an article where he lashed out at Jennifer Aniston, saying awful things about her in an unprovoked and unneccessary attack. To slag of your ex to the world's media, that's just low!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...