Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 8 September 2011

10 Day Friend Challenge: Day 8: A friend you have had a road trip with

I have been on a couple of road trips before, but none as far as the one I went on with my cousin Aaron when we went up to Newcastle to visit my brother James who is currently living there whilst he is at Uni. We went over the weekend of Halloween in 2009, just after Aaron's 18th birthday (which we had celebrated in London just before we left). We went by coach from London and it was such a long journey! I am seriously wanting to go up there again to visit James and his girlfriend Becky, and to meet Amy at the same time, but seriously, that long a journey alone with a 1 year old, arghh!!

So, anyway, we went and stayed on James's floor in his halls, and went out on a night out for Halloween itself, after watching the newest Saw film at the cinema. To be honest, I wasn't in Newcastle long enough to really form an opinion of it, other than it was cold, and that the accent was pretty strong...

In TGI Fridays having a drink before watching Saw at the cinema

The night out was alright, but I prefer Bournemouth to it. As it was halloween, we were in costume, as you can see, I chose the Mean Girls approach to an outfit, whilst my cousin and brother definitely went the traditional route....
Looking so amused...

In a club (not sure which one!)

I am pretty sure this was not genuine shock...

On a bridge on the walk back to halls...

It was definitely not fun getting up after the night out at 4:30am to get the coach back to London!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...