Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 11 August 2011

Stress! Stress! Stress!

So today was the longest day ever! (Well, apart from the day I had Cameron!). My mum and I spent the entire day over my flat moving everything out and over to hers in preperation for when I move on Wednesday as my mum will be on holiday and I will be doing it all alone, with Cameron in tow, argh!! We also cleaned the flat top to bottom. I am definitely not cut out to be a housewife, I hated every minute of it!

We were there until 7pm and didn't manage to eat dinner until 9! It was worth the wait though as I treated myself with curry, cheesecake and a couple of glasses of wine. It was delicious!


I am so stressed out about the move, but I know it will all be worth it when I have my new home for me and Cameron all sorted out.


1 comment:

  1. this time next week you will probably be all sorted and the stress of moving will be forgot about :)

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...