Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Shopping!!

Today my little brother had a job interview opposite a retail park and I decided to tag along so I could go shopping at the huge Mothercare there. I needed to look at car seats as Cameron has almost grown out of his one now, he is growing too fast! Whilst there I decided to get Cameron a potty. I know it is very early but he will eventually need it, and I don't think it can hurt to see if he will get used to it sooner rather than later. He 'chose' the Cars one (ie I showed him two and he grabbed the red one!) and I also got some sunshades for the car as it is so hot at the moment.



After Mothercare we went into Boots as I needed dry shampoo, and then we took a little look in Next at Home and I had a look at the furniture and couldn't believe how much some of it was! I fell in love with a purple sofa and a dining table where the chairs are hidden when not being used!

  

After we left the retail park we went into town as I needed to post the prize for my 100 likes giveaway on my Facebook business page. I couldn't resist a little look in Primark and I ended up buying a new set of bedding for my new bed in my new flat (fingers tightly crossed I get it!!). It is purple and pink and I love it! I also got myself a summery dress that was only £5 in the sale, and I bought another couple of T-shirts for Cameron's birthday as well. The whole thing only came to £30, one set of bedding in Next was around £60!



 





2 comments:

  1. My goodness that table is something else, I love how the chairs hide away!!

    That dress really suits you hunni :) looking gorgeous as ever!!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh thanks :) It is longer than I usually go for, but mum said it makes me look more like a mummy haha, not sure if that is a good or a bad thing? lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...