Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 2 August 2011

My New Obsession!!



I watched Georgie Finishing School whilst on holiday last week and became obsessed! It is so interesting to watch, especially because my brother is currently living in Newcastle. I have learnt quite a bit from the first two episodes and it is really addictive.

I have got worked up a bit at it as well though, especially when the southern stuck up girls are slagging off those on benefits when they are perfectly happy to live off their wealthy parents. Double standards. As someone who has worked hard since the age of 16 to the age of 20, and currently having some help from the government whilst I get ready to start my own business, having just finished a degree, it pisses me off that people have such ignorant views...

I love the show though and would highly recommend watching it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...