Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 19 August 2011

All Change!



As you may have seen from recent posts, I am currently in the process of moving so things have been a little stressful here lately and I have felt the Blog is definitely in need of a spring clean and a little overhaul in terms of layout and content.

So, in the near future look out for some changes to the Blog, some new regular features, and some guest appearances... Also, once I have reached 60 fans on my Facebook page (currently on 45), I will also be doing a little giveaway to say thank you. If you aren't already a fan on Facebook then why not take a look now?

Let me know in the comments below or on the FB page any ideas or suggestions you might have for the Blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...