Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 11 July 2011

I've Finally Finished!!

Today I finished my dissertation after what seemed like an eternity! I am having it bound on Wednesday and handing it in later that day. I won't feel total relief until that is done, but it is nice to finally be able to have freedom.

I am planning on watching a film and chilling out a bit tonight after so much hard work over this weekend in the final push to get it done.

Thank you to all those who have been there for me throughout, to moan to, and of course the lovely ladies who proof read my dissertation for me: Charlotte over at The Only Exception and Jade at Jade by the Sea.

I am so relieved! Will be able to do a lot more with the Blog from now on so look out for some new features coming soon...



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...