Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 30 July 2011

Company Product Review: Swizzels Matlow New Mini Bags!

Just before I went away I got a lovely email from Swizzels Matlow Confectionary who explained that they had seen my Blog and would like to send me some of their products. On my return home I found a lovely little parcel from them and inside was a letter describing the company's new range of mini bags of sweets. The bags will be sold for 39p individually, or 3 for £1.

The marketing manager Sarah-Louise Heslop explains:


"We're launching this exciting new range now after repeated enquiries from our loyal fan base. This tasty new range is perfect for eating on the go, nibbling at your desk, for weddings, party treats or even decorating cupcakes. These tiny treats will appeal to all sweet lovers".

The lovely letter I got from the company

My tub of sweeties :)

The new range

Lollies and Love Hearts

Skulls and Devils, Teeth n' Toothbrush and Monster Sours
 I opened the box and found 5 packets of sweets that all looked delicious. The packaging is really cute and I especially loved that, despite being called mini, the bags were very generous in size and contained lots of sweets. I had trouble choosing a favourite as they are all really yummy, but I have always loved novelty sweets such as the toothbrush sweets so would have to say they were my absolute favourite. But I also love the mini love hearts, they are just way too cute!
My Favourite- Teeth n' Toothbrush

So teeny tiny!

I would definitely recommend these bags for a little treat, or as Sarah-Louise suggested, I think they could make really sweet wedding favours or part of a sweet table at any event. Very cute and very good value. Love them!

2 comments:

  1. Wow i love all of those sweets, will definately be buysing some when they come out in the shops! The little mini bags look so cute too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum, they are super yummy!! :) I love how cute the lollies and love hearts are!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...