Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 3 July 2011

12 Day Holiday Photo Challenge: Day 7 - A Photo Of Your Favourite Food Or Drink On Holiday

I thought about this for a while, trying to think of something amazing that I had eaten whilst in a different country.... In the end, instead of going for something specific to a country or something majorly excessive I decided to go for something I was REALLY happy to be eating...

So here it is:






Yes, that's right, my favourite food on holiday was a small portion of chunky chips and ketchup, shared between me and my mum! The reason? We had been travelling for around 14 hours by that point and had hardly any local money, having only just got to Canada.... so all we could afford was some chips. This would have been bad enough, but I also happened to be 4 months pregnant at the time, nightmare! So this was like heaven in a paper cup for me...

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum they look so nice right now and I am super hungry!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...