Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 17 June 2011

Plans for the Weekend..

I am not sure if I will be able to Blog over the weekend or not as I am going away for it, but am taking the laptop to do some more uni work (no rest for the wicked, eh?). In case I don't, these are my plans:

Tomorrow afternoon my mum, my brother, my nan, myself and Cameron are going up to Kent where we are staying with my Aunt, whose birthday it is. Think we are going out for a meal for it which will be nice. The next day my mum, myself and Cameron will be leaving my brother and nan behind and heading up to Essex, to stay with my dad for the night and celebrate Father's day with him and my sister on the Sunday. Sunday afternoon we will be going back for the others and then driving back to Bournemouth. So there is a lot of travelling involved, but it will be totally worth it as I have missed my family who don't live nearby. For Father's day I have bought my dad:

A card from me and my brother
A card from Cameron
A box of Heroes Chocolates
A mug saying Grandad on it
A set of 3 action films
A photo of Cameron

It is his first Father's day as a grandad so will be quite special!

Hope you all have a great weekend. Would love to hear what you get up to for Father's day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...