Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 19 June 2011

Bargain, rather than Bankrupting Eyeshadow

A few months ago I won a competition and the prize included the Smashbox Burlesque range (see below). The Quad Eyeshadow was my favourite part of the prize and I fell in love with the Golden shimmer shadow. I was so upset when I found out the set cost way over my budget for makeup. I can't justify spending so much on an eyeshadow, especially when I only really like the one colour out of four.

I have been on the search for a matching shadow for less for ages, having found one which ended up being too 'yellowy'. I have just bought the Miss Sporty Studio Colour Due Eyeshadow in shade 208 Papillon (see below) and find it is almost an exact match. I am happy with it anyway. I love how it creates a subtle golden shimmer which can be worn day and night. I have also used the shade on my mum when I did a mini makeover on her this weekend and she loved it too.

I would definitely recommend purchasing this eyeshadow, and the best part is, it is only £1.99 and comes in a duo with a great brown shade too!


The expensive one...

...and the cheaper alternative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...