Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 11 June 2011

My favourite guilty pleasure at the moment...




I have loved Cheesecake for years and my love for it grew upon seeing Friends where Rachel and Chandler have all the Cheesecakes. My favourite is, therefore, the New York Style Cheesecake and they do a gorgeous one in Sainsbury's which is on special offer for £2 which serves 6 at the moment (though in the picture above it is 1/4 because I am a pig!). I have had this a couple of times over the last couple of weeks and I loved it with these Raspberries (shown above), good for you and delicious (the fruit, sadly not so true for the dessert!). I shall have to exercise extra hard after indulging... but it is totally worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...