Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 23 June 2011

Best Blog Award!!

I have won another award!!

I love getting awards from other bloggers because it shows people enjoy reading my blog again and again.

I received this award from: Rachel at Life of a Sweetaholic, Bex at Futures and Charlotte at The Only Exception! I am really pleased, thank you girls!


The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award!

2. Share 7 random things about yourself:
 
1. I had to have several teeth taken out because of various problems, including having a brace fitted when I was a teenager
2. I am really close with my mum, we are more like friends or sisters than mum and daughter
3. I have a brother and a half brother and sister. My sister lives with my dad in Essex
4. Since watching The Only Way is Essex I have made more of an effort with my appearance..  and I was already vain enough!
5. I hold my pen and cutlery funny. My grandad taught me how to do it... but apparently it is strange to everyone else..
6. I bite my nails.... especially when under a lot of stress...
7. I have had three serious boyfriends but it is someone I was only with a short amount of time that means the most to me...

3. Answer these questions:

Name your favourite color: Purple or Pink
Name your favourite song: Feels Like Home or Someone Like you
Name your fav dessert: new york style cheesecake, YUM!
What is pissing you off? Bitchy people and my dissertation!
When you're upset, you... get mad and lash out at those who I love the most
Your favourite pet: I don't really like pets.. I guess my hamster Piggle
Black or White? Black
Your biggest fear is...: someone I love dying
Your best feature is...: my long legs
Everyday attitude: Live without regrets
What is perfection? peace and quiet, a deserted beach, and cuddles with my little man
Guilty pleasure: pigging out in front of Friends
4. Award your top 3 all time favourite Blogs!
 
 
These are the blogs I read daily! I love them all. I highly recommend them!
 



2 comments:

  1. P.s I gave you this award also, I just ran out of time to let everyone know!thanks for awarding it back to newer :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also awarded you hun

    http://rachaelmarie-x.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-second-blog-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...