Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 28 May 2011

A worrying conclusion....

Watching Bridget Jones tonight, I have come acrossing a worrying realisation...

I AM Bridget Jones... yes I have the addition of a baby so I guess I will never be totally alone.. but I am so alike her and can easily see myself being like this still in a few years!

yes... this is me...
I have bad taste in men, I weigh the same as her (though to be fair I am quite a bit taller), and I, like her, spend an awful amount of time sitting around feeling sorry for myself.. Not good, not good at all!

So, I am going to rebel against this fact and change myself (yes, again, but come on, we were all getting bored of the new me from January). I am going to start some resolutions for the beginning of June (watch out for a future post on this), to signal the start of the new me to go with my new life after University.

Watch this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...