Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 30 May 2011

It's my last ever exam tomorrow!!!!

...so please cross your fingers for me and wish me luck!!!



I can't believe this is it! 4 years I have slaved away on this course and now, apart from my dissertation, this is the last thing I have to do. I shall be so so pleased when I come out of this exam....

I am going to be even happier as I am going straight to the hairdressers to have my highlights done! Tomorrow evening I am having a celebratory night with my flatmate as she goes back home Wednesday. We are going to have some wine and some takeaway and a pamper, fun fun fun!

Will be such a relief... Not going to start dissertation until the end of the week so this is going to mean a few days of complete freedom.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...