Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 18 May 2011

I have won another blog award....twice!!



I really appreciate getting these blog awards as they are from fellow bloggers who feel that my blog is good enough to keep coming back to again and again!

I recently won the Stylish Blogger Award from two of my favourite fellow bloggers (Rachel at Life of a Sweetaholic and Tanya at Secrets from Behind the Mask-previously Rambles of a Wannabe Rep). If you don't already, I would highly suggest giving them a follow, both very interesting reads and always update with some great posts! Rachel particuarly is known for her amazing competitions!

The rules of the blog award are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Now the 2nd point, most people have decided to leave, having already exhausted their list of interesting facts about themselves. I have decided to try and find some for you:

1. I have recently taken my Strategy and Leadership exam for my Uni degree, this was my penultimate exam (ever!). My last ever exam is on 31st May and it will be on Sports Tourism. Wish me Luck!
2. Cameron is so nearly walking now. He pulls himself up and walks around furntiure, but just needs to get his balance to master walking!
3. I recently cut my hair short. This is not the first time I have had a bob. I also had one back when I was 17, and I had my hair dyed jet black too!
4. I have a new found obsession with cocktail dresses, having found them to be ultra flattering to my figure. My only problem now is I very rarely go out for cocktails to wear these dresses so struggle to justify spending £30 a time on beautiful dresses. I shall window shop until I gain a social life!
5. I am going to be having a stressful summer. Exams finish this month, but then I have my dissertation to finish by the end of July, and on 17th August I have to have moved out of this flat and found a new one for me and Cameron to move into! Stress!
6. I have already listed what I am getting Cameron for his 1st birthday and am a million times more excited about it than he is or probably will be (he is not going to understand it is his birthday!)
7. I watched Father Christmas and The Snowman this afternoon (17th May). I have a problem...

For the award, it says to award recently started blogs. I don't feel this is a good idea as lately I have been so busy with revision, I am behind on my blog reading and definitely haven't had a chance to spot 'new talent'. So, instead, I will be awarding the 5 most stylish blogs I read. These are (in no particular order):

Rachel at Life of a Sweetaholic
Charlotte at The Only Exception
Tanya at Secrets from Behind the Mask
Charlotte at Confessions of a Small town Girl
Fay at Yours Faythfully

They are gorgeous girlies with equally gorgeous blogs and I urge you to go check them out!

(I will notify those who I gave awards to)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...