Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 23 May 2011

I have won another Blog Award!




I received this colourful award from two fellow bloggers, Tanya over at Secrets from behind the mask and Charlotte over at Confessions of a Small Town Girl. I am always really grateful to receive these blog awards as it means other writers enjoy reading what I have to write.

The rules of this award:
1. Write a random fact about yourself
2. Pass the Award on
3. Notify those you have awarded

Random Fact:

I have a massive girl crush on Natalie Portman and love most films she is in, especially Black Swan and V for Vendetta.

Awarded to:

Charlotte at Confessions of a Small Town Girl
Tanya at Secrets from Behind the Mask
Rachel at Life of a Sweetaholic
Rachel at Rachel Marie x Mummy To Be
Felicity at Tea With Felicity
Fay at Yours Faythfully
Charlotte at The Only Exception
Zoe at The Blabberings of and Essex Girl
Claire at The Wonders of Weirdness

I love all of these blogs and the girls behind them. Some are updated more often than others, but all of them are unique and deserving of this award in my opinion. If your are not already following them, take a look! Well done girls!



1 comment:

  1. Thankyoooooou :)

    And i have a girl crush on natalie portman to, shes just so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...